Thursday, November 5, 2015

September 3rd 2010 WAS JUST AN ORDINARY DAY


I had just finished a busy week at school.I was very tired,however,.Id been up all night with a ' killer' headache.

It wouldn't respond to painkillers. I was discussing dinner plans on the phone with My Sister In Law. The weather was stormy. Plans were being made for her daughters to drive down later due to the storms.

Suddenly, I felt dizzy and couldn't continue talking on the phone. I fell to the floor and wouldn't let anyone touch me. It felt like my nerves were shorting out.

I should have known something was about to happen. I'd lost 10kgs, had skin conditions, was teary all the time.

I saw a doctor for tests. She assured me that "I was fine".

I was bottling up stress. 

The pressure in my brain was building to result in a massive Brainstem Stroke.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment